Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A new addition

Hello all! I know for some of you this may be news and for others, it may not be, but Chris and I are expecting baby #2 at the end of March and found out tonight that it's another girl! We are a bit shocked (just like with Emma, I could have sworn it was going to be a boy), but thankful for a healthy-looking baby. I might need a few days to get used to the idea and adjust my mental picture of our family to include two girls, but I love the idea of Emma having a sister so close in age. We hope they'll grow to be good friends.

Love to you and yours from ours - all FOUR of us!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations!! =)

emily said...

Whoa! Way cool, Jen. Congrats!

Samantha said...

That's awesome Jen! We are praying for you and this new little sweetheart...congratulations!

Mishelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.