Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Radioathon is Here!

There has been MUCH more drama in our home since our return from the hospital, but I'll save that for another post. For now, I wanted to let you all know that the radioathon benefitting CHKD, our local Children's Hospital, begins tomorrow and goes through Friday. This is exciting for us because Emma is one of this year's eight "featured kids" and the approximately 30-minute-long version of her story I recorded at the station back in August will be aired during this time. The link with more information about the radioathon can be found here and you can click on "Meet this year's Kids" to see Emma's picture. The radioathon can be heard live online here from 5:30AM Dec 10th - 5:00PM Dec 12th. With any luck, you may just tune in as Emma's story is being broadcast!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I'm such an unfaithful blog reader, so I didn't know it had been so long since you updated! Just know that I've already prayed for you today and will continue to. No news means you're on for the morning. YEAH!!!!