Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summer Va-ca

We just returned from a week-long vacation at the cottage in northern Ohio and we all had a FABULOUS time. Here are just a few pictures from a wonderful week of fun...



We enjoyed some Donato's, our favorite pizza in the whole world, on the way to the cottage.




Uncle Jeff, aka "the Pied Piper," reads Elmo to the nieces and nephew




Emma and daddy having a moment




Splashin' in the sink! Emma LOOOOOOOOVEs baths.




Daddy with his biggest catch of the week




Daddy and Emma playing in the pool




Emma and cousin Katie playing cars.



3 comments:

Gail Tabor said...

Love the pictures from vacation especially the Pied Piper- SO TRUE!!!! Also the video of Emma and Katie- how precious! When do I get to taste that fabulous Pizza? I want to go to OHIO!

emily said...

Ditto on Donatos! Where was your cabin?

Danielle said...

JEN!!!! Why did I not know you had a blog? Why am I so clueless! I have been catching up and am so happy for you. How are you? I noticed from the "oh happy day" post about Emma in July that it was 2-3 mos. and she could potentially have the g-tube removed. We're now in that window. Any news? I love you. I hate that we missed each other at the cottage and that I'm not sure when I'll see you again. I love that you're moving back to the place you love most with an advanced little girl. She's so precious and big! I sure wish I could see her in person. Know that I love you and would love to talk one of these days. Please pray, also, for Lisa. She texted me today and is heartbroken that her dad has been moved out of their home. She said it feels like a death. I know she wants us all to know and pray. I love you!!! Danielle

P.S. we're number one on the adoption waiting list!